Robert "Rob" Torres
Deputy Director, DLA Maritime Pearl Harbor
- Operations Manager, Kahala Surf Corporation (KSC), 2013-16.
- Retired from U.S. Army as a Lieutenant Colonel in September 2013, serving a total of 29
years of military service.
- J4, Director for Logistics, Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command.
- Chief, Distribution and Supply Chain Management, USPACOM.
- Chief, Munitions Branch, 8th Theater Support Command.
- Deputy G4, 25th Infantry Division.
- Executive Officer, 524th Corps Support Battalion
- Brigade S4, 2nd Infantry Division Artillery Brigade
- Logistics Assistance Officer, 13th Corps Support Command.
- Combat experience includes two tours to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and
one tour to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with discipline in Management, University of Guam,
Professional Certifications and Qualifications:
- Graduate of the U.S Army’s Command and General Staff College.
- Combined Logistics Officer’s Advance Course.
- Combined Arms Services Staff School.
- Performance Work Statement Course.
- Simplified Acquisition Procedures.
- DOD Government Purchase Card.
- Smart Force Licensing.
- Logistics Assistance Program – Senior Manager’s Course.
- Running, Swimming, Boating, Guitar, Music, and spending time with my family.
View printable PDF biography page.