• To do business with DLA Land and Maritime, vendors need a D-U-N-S number from Dun and Bradstreet.
• Vendors must have a CAGE code. If you do not have a CAGE code, you must register your company with the System for Award Management (SAM) in order to do business with DLA.
• An on-line CAGE code search is available for looking up your company or another company's CAGE code.
• A financial account capable of receiving electronic funds transfers is a mandatory requirement,and is provided in the CCR
• Electronic quoting on the DLA Land and Maritime Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS) is mandatory for RFQs with "T" or "U" in the 9th position of the solicitation number, and optional for all other DLA Land and Maritime RFQs.
View DLA Land and Maritime Solicitations
• Solicitations estimated under the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT), less than $150,000 are available electronically. The solicitations are in HTML format, they are available at DLA RFQs
• Solicitations estimated over the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT), greater than $150,000 are available electronically. The solicitations are in pdf format, they can be viewed at Requests for Proposal (RFP)/Invitation for Bids (IFB).
• No additional software capabilities are required.
• If the solicitation is not available electronically, and under the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (less than $150,000), check with the assigned buyer. If the buyer is not listed, please email the Business Counseling Center at DSCC.email@example.com.
• If the solicitation is estimated over the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (greater than $150,000) and the solicitation is not available electronically, contact the Industry Coordination Office or the buyer of record.
• Other DLA Opportunities are available at FedBizOpps.gov.
Ordering Land and Maritime Drawings
See complete answers to these and other questions in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of the Help area on DIBBS at https://www.dibbs.bsm.dla.mil/default.aspx. Links to technical data websites are also found at this link.
How do I know if the solicitation has a drawing?
I'm having trouble downloading the Bidset. What am I doing wrong?
How do I get a copy of a restricted drawing?
How do I view and/or order drawings?