EEO Special Emphasis Programs (SEP)
- African-American Employment Program (AAEP) - The historical and continued contributions of African Americans to the United States.
Month Observed: February Law: Public Law 98-244
- Asian/Pacific American Employment Program (APA) - The service and sacrifices of Asian/Pacific Islanders throughout the United States.
Month Observed: May Law: Title 36, U.S. Code, Section 102
- People with Disabilities Program (PWDP) - Ensuring equal opportunity for all citizen's both men and women with disabilities whose continued contribution, enables the nation's economic prosperity.
Month Observed: October Law: Title 36, U.S. Code, Section 12
- European American Program (EAP) - Celebrates the numerous cultures and rich diversity present throughout many counties here in the United States.
Month Observed: April Law: Local policy
- Federal Women's Program (FWP) - Recognizes the many contributions of women in the workplace and their continued efforts to achieve professionally.
Month Observed: August Law: Executive Order 1137
- Hispanic Employment Program (HEP) - The contributions of the Hispanic peoples on this country through family, faith, hard work and service.
Months Observed: September 15 - October 15 Law: Title 36, U.S. Code, Section 126 and Public Law 100-402
- Native American/Alaskan Native Employment Program (NAANEP) - Recognizes American Indians for their respect for natural resources and the earth, having served with valor in our nation's conflicts and for their many distinct and important contributions to the United States.
Month Observed: November Law: Public Law 101-343
- Veterans Employment Program (VEP) - Recognizes the many sacrifices of our men and women who serve in the Armed Forces and their families.
Month Observed: July Law: Executive Order 11478, Public Law 92-261 and amendments and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, CFR 29, Park 1614, Sub-chapter
- Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender Program (LGBT) - The elimination of sexual preference prejudice and the celebration of great diversity of the American people.
Month Observed: June Law: Local policy