Roadmap for Selling to DLA Land and Maritime
• To do business with DLA, vendors need a D-U-N-S number from Dun and Bradstreet.
• Vendors must have a CAGE code. If you do not have a CAGE code, you must register your company with the System for Award Management (SAM) in order to do business with DLA.
• A financial account capable of receiving electronic funds transfers is a mandatory requirement, and is provided in the SAM registration.
View DLA Land and Maritime Solicitations
• Electronic quoting on the DLA Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS) is mandatory.
• Solicitations estimated under the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT) (less than $250,000) are available electronically. The solicitations are in HTML format and are available at DLA RFQs
• Solicitations estimated over the SAT (greater than $250,000) are available electronically. The solicitations can be viewed at Requests for Proposal (RFP)/Invitation for Bids (IFB).
• No additional software capabilities are required.
• If the solicitation is not available electronically, and is under the SAT (less than $250,000), check with the assigned buyer. If the buyer is not listed, please email the Business Counseling Center at DSCC.email@example.com.
• If the solicitation is estimated over the SAT (greater than $250,000) and the solicitation is not available electronically, contact the Industry Coordination Office or the buyer of record.
• Other DLA Opportunities are available in SAM (legacy website FBO).
The Alternate Offer/Source Approval Program (How to Get Your Part Approved)
Ordering Land and Maritime Drawings
See complete answers to these and other questions in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of the Help area on DIBBS. Links to technical data websites are also found at this link.
How do I know if the solicitation has a drawing?
I'm having trouble downloading the Bidset. What am I doing wrong?
How do I get a copy of a restricted drawing?
How do I view and/or order drawings?
Sourcing and Qualification Programs