Engineering and Technical Support Directorate
Welcome to the Engineering and Technical Support Directorate (DLA Land and Maritime-V). We support the DLA community and its customers by providing a wide variety of engineering and logistic services.
Supporting our customers with accurate, responsive, and best value engineering, technical and logistics services.
Exemplify excellence through continually enhancing our skills, acclimating our processes, and utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, as the premier provider of engineering and technical support to our Warfighters.
Our values reflect our Culture and the way we accomplish our Mission.
- Accountability: Ownership of our actions and empowered performance.
- Customer Focus: Achieve customer satisfaction and service excellence through unwavering commitment, caring, timeliness, active listening, and effective communication that leads to customer advocacy and loyalty.
- Excellence: Deliver what we promise, add value, and go beyond what is expected.
- Integrity: Being trustworthy and honorable.
- Mutual Trust and Respect: An environment that strives each day to align attitudes, words, and actions with integrity and embrace diverse cultures, communities, and points of view.
- Professionalism: Appraise opportunities to identify problems and discover creative solutions through focus and concentrated effort to complete the task with confidentiality and speaking constructively of others at all times.
- Quality: Take ownership of each project to produce superior results and sustain proper standards for accomplishing the mission.
- Teamwork: Unite, engage, and contribute fully to the team by assisting team members and removing barriers to the team’s success.
Logistics and Standardization Support Division (DLA Land and Maritime-VS)
Provides Logistics Support in Packaging requirement in Contracts and DMS Obsolescence/Weapons Systems Support.
Document Standardization Division (DLA Land and Maritime-VA)
Prepares and coordinates standardization documents in the DoD Specifications and Standards Program covering DLA Land and Maritime components and products, and provides engineering support to military customers using these documents.
Value Management Division (DLA Land and Maritime-VE)
Provides a wide range of engineering and technical support functions including Value Engineering, Spare Parts Breakout, Should Cost or Price Analysis, Flexible Computer Integrated Manufacturing, and On Demand Manufacturing.
Product Verification and Technical Data Management Division (DLA Land and Maritime-VP)
Manages the Product Verification Program (PVP) for the Inventory Control Point (ICP) located at DLA Land and Maritime. Verifies conformance of materiel to contract specifications; utilizes suppliers' past performance for future source selections and best value contracting decisions; facilitates First Article Testing (FAT), Production Lot Testing (PLT), Directed Testing, Customer Returns Program (CRII), Test For Cause program, Critical Safety Item (CSI) Testing, Total Quality Cost Model (TQCM), and special test requests. Oversees the DLA Land and Maritime Central Repository of all technical data acquired for use by the Center.
Sourcing and Qualifications Division (DLA Land and Maritime-VQ)
Administers the Sourcing and Qualification program for DLA Land and Maritime component and product specifications; publishes associated Qualified Products Lists (QPLs) and Qualified Manufacturers Lists (QMLs); serves as an ISO 9000 registrar.