DLA Energy Facility Sustainment Directorate serves as the principal advisor and assistant to the DLA Energy Commander and Deputy Commander in Sustainment, Restoration, Modernization and ensuring environmental compliance of the Department of Defense’s Petroleum, Oil and Lubricant infrastructure which supports DLA-owned fuel to ensure maximum operational readiness and compliance with environmental and other applicable regulations.
FSD is also responsible for oversight of the execution of DLA Energy Military Construction projects. FSD is made up of two divisions: Engineering, Environmental, Property Division and Program Management Division.
Engineering, Environmental, Property Division
The Engineering, Environmental, Property Division is the principal advisor to the DLA Energy Commander and Deputy Commander for Engineering, Environmental, and Property programs which support DLA Energy’s worldwide petroleum mission. The EEPD is comprised of the Engineering Branch, Environmental Branch and the Real Property Branch which perform the following functions:
- Coordinates with the DLA Energy Program Management Division, Service Control Points and Construction Agents on providing fuels technical support to DLA Energy supported fuel assets worldwide.
- Oversees program planning, project design and execution of DLA Energy fuels infrastructure MILCON Projects worldwide through the DoD Construction Agents - U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Air Force Civil Engineering Center, and U.S. Navy Facilities Engineering Command.
- Provides engineering and environmental technical support to the DLA Energy Program Management Division.
- Supports DLA Energy fuel facilities worldwide, by providing environmental services management and technical oversight for all Service requested environmental compliance and restoration requirements.
- Provides oversight and management for all DLA Energy supported real property assets and DLA Energy-owned and/or operated equipment.
- Manages DLA Energy’s anti-terrorism and force protection and OPSEC Programs for DLA permitted sites.
Program Management Division
The Program Management Division is responsible for management and oversight of the DLA Energy Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization Program. PMD is comprised of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps and Program Analysis Branches.
- Coordinates with Military Service Control Points and Military Construction Agents to analyze needs and develop projects to include work scopes, construction cost estimates, and design guidance for SRM projects for capitalized petroleum facilities.
- Collaborates with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Services, other DLA organizations, federal agencies, and state, and local governments in support of DLA Energy SRM programs and projects.
- Plans, programs, budgets, manages, and executes the entire lifecycle of projects in the DLA Energy SRM Program.
- Establishes, oversees, and maintains financial management controls and internal controls for the DLA Energy SRM Program and individual projects.
Points of Contact
For more information about working with DLA Energy for your utility service needs, please contact the following:
|Facility Sustainment Director
|Engineering, Environmental & Property Division Chief
|Program Management Division Chief