This link is Common Access Card/Personal Identity Verification card-enabled and is most reliable using Internet Explorer. Use your PIV certificate if you have one, otherwise use your email certificate.
DLA Energy Portal Information
This CAC/PIV-enabled portal is a repository for many of the tools and documents needed for customers to work with DLA Energy. Fuel card users and customers at defense fuel support points, as well as those who need training or account access through DLA Energy can find materials in the portal.
What can be found on the DLA Energy Portal?
Customers have access to:
- Job aids
- Fuel-related training dates, materials and tracking (also available at the CAC-enabled Fuels Training site )
- Government fuel card resources
- Department of Defense Activity Address Code information
- DLA Energy publications and policy
- System access request forms
- DLA Account Management and Provisioning System guidance
If you received an "F5 your session could not be established" error, please see this guidance for assistance (PDF).
Assistance and Contact Information
DLA Enterprise Service Desk (ESD)
The DLA Enterprise Service Desk provides an enterprise-wide level of support that includes 24 x 7 x 365 operations and monitoring support for the DLA Energy Products and Services.
You can reach the DLA ESD at firstname.lastname@example.org or . 1-800-446-4950