DLA Energy Portal
Access the DLA Energy portal. This link is Common Access Card-enabled and is most reliable using Internet Explorer. If you have multiple certificates, please use your email certificate.
If you received an "F5 your session could not be established" error, please see this guidance for assistance.
This CAC-enabled portal is a repository for many of the tools and documents needed for customers to work with DLA Energy. Fuel card users and customers at defense fuel support points, as well as those who need training or account access through DLA Energy can find materials in the portal.
What can be found on the DLA Energy Portal?
Customers have access to:
- Job aids
- Fuel-related training dates, materials and tracking (also available at the CAC-enabled FuelsTraining site)
- Government fuel card resources
- Department of Defense Activity Address Code information
- DLA Energy publications and policy
- System access request forms
- DLA Account Management and Provisioning System guidance