Service Now Training Resources
DLA Troop Support has begun use of an Enterprise Business Platform (ServiceNow) in order to modernize the Vendor end-to-end order process and the Customer order intake and order review process. Short instructional videos and guides on how to access and use Service Now are listed below for Customers and Vendors.
*At this time, the platform is only being used for the Construction and Equipment supply chain's MRO CENTCOM and SOE Tents programs.*
Using the Customer Quick Reference Card to review which process you will need training on, select the appropriate instructional material from the list below:
- Customer Registration: Customers are required to register as users to complete orders for programs using ServiceNow.
- Finance Office Point of Contact (FOPOC) Registration: Ordering Activities are required to register a FOPOC in order for DLA to ensure orders are submitted by a user with proper authority and funding. This allows the Ordering Activity to obligate the order in their system timely by providing detailed line item information, pricing, and order status.
- Reset Password and Login: Reviews how to reset your password once registration is approved as well as the ServiceNow login process.
- Create Order: Learn how to create an order using the ServiceNow platform.
- Customer Review (Funding): Covers how customers review quotes and approves funding using the ServiceNow platform.
Using the Vendor Quick Reference Card to review which process you will need training on, select the appropriate instructional material from the list below: